7 basic steps to success.
- Make sure no one is standing next to you. They might be an undercover cop.
- Always use a bag or a big jacket.
- Look for cameras and memorize where they are the day before. And be discrete!
- Start with the small things, you want to build up your skills before going wild in ex. a clothing store.
- Be nice to the staff, strike up a conversation and ask them for help even if you don’t need it. It will make it less likely for them to suspect you.
- Bring someone you can trust along. Doing this alone can be quite risky.
- Be careful who you tell.
Posted 1 year ago with 6 notes